Monday, December 03, 2007

"The Sleeping Cat" by Jane Diamond

Well, I've been neglecting this blog again, but I thought I would give a link to one of my favorite cat artists, Jane Diamond. I hope to do a profile of her here on this blog later but for now, check out her art on etsy

Jane Diamond Designs

also availalble at "Wigglyville Pet Boutique" at 3337 N. Broadway in Chicago, IL.

I love the way she paints cats, and she's also a big fan of Victorian Cat art, including one of my favorites, Louis Wain. She's got a great collection of his art on her Louis Wain Collection on Flickr.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Awww, thank you SO much Melsky for including my "Sleeping Cat" painting and info about me here. I'm very touched and honored that you enjoy my work so much, and that you included it in your blog. I love and adore your artwork as well - your cat paintings make me smile, they are so cheerful and colorful with a touch of whimsy! And it's always great to know of another Louis Wain fan too! I am so inspired by him, as I'm sure you can understand. I also wanted to wish you a very happy and healthy holiday and new year! :D
Cheers from Catland!
- Jane